Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another Saturday

Mr Y woke up this morning and was determined to do something. He jumped onto the computer and checked out 'The List'. It's a list of places to go and things to do in Adelaide that I collected, since he was very new to town.

Where did we end up???

A Medical Centre that is open on Saturdays....this isn't normal so the whole population of Adelaide was there. The wait wasn't terrible though, so I guess we were lucky.

I have tonsilitis. Yay!

He is so very good when I am sick. He has made me tea and made sure I was taking my tablets, checked my temperature and when I called my mum he made sure to tell her he was taking care of me and that my fever was under control.

Right now he has adventured outside to walk to Hungry Jacks (Burger King...for all those who aren't on Australian shores). It is rather cold and possibly will rain any minute. I can't give him total credit, he is probably hungry himself.

He has been great though. I am probably not as nice to him when he is sick, however he can be a little pitiful when he's sick. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment