Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OCD...Oh calm down

Mr Y and I have discovered things about each other that has been driving the other crazy. I am not exactly the neatest person in the world...okay well honestly, I don't like mess but I can definitely tolerate it. I then get into this weird cleaning mood where EVERYTHING gets cleaned all at once and is left untouched...allowed to get messy again until that point where I can no longer tolerate it and the cycle begins again.

This drives Mr Y crazy...and well it drives me crazy that he cares so much. He will empty out any handbag I am not using at the time...the minute the drink is finished, the cup is taken away from me...my shoes that I was wearing are put on a shoe stand straight away and I hear complaint after complaint about the crate of shoes I have in the bottom of the wardrobe...food is not allowed to be 'almost finished', so Mr Y will eat it just for the sake of being able to throw the packet away (our food bill is tripled!). I swear the boy has OCD.

On the plus side, I have what every woman wants...a man who cleans up, does dishes, does my washing, brings it in from the line and puts out the rubbish bins. It is also a rare occasion that the toilet seat is left up!

No comments:

Post a Comment