Friday, April 17, 2009

The night before the wedding

Today Mr Y and I went shopping again. I actually bought myself some jewellery to wear. This wedding has cost us quite a bit of money (though rather 'inexpensive' from what I have heard about other weddings)...anyways I have been buying my bridesmaids' jewellery and all the other little bits and pieces that I have gone without. Right now I have dye in my hair that I have done myself. I figured that if it has worked every other time and looks good then why not now? It may have been a little stupid to do this the night before the wedding, but well everything else has been so carefully planned, that my hair was kinda forgotten.

We got our first wedding present today, a beautiful stand for the bathroom. We can now be one of those couples who display their towels for the world to see. This will probably help save some space too. We are going a little crazy in this small 2 bedroom unit. Mr Y is used to living in an apartment overseas that is the size of a decent 3 bedroom home. When we have a fight, there's nowhere to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment