Sunday, May 17, 2009

In search of work

At the moment I am stuck in a job that I am not happy in. Well that's not totally true, I am very happy with my job, just not my work place. So we have decided that Mr X has to get any job he can so I can leave next year even just for me to do some relief teaching.

I was just looking at this teaching website and there are so many jobs available, some don't have dates they commence, which is really not helpful. Mainly though, the jobs are all interstate or overseas. I would be more inclined to go overseas than interstate, because it would then serve more as a working holiday. The problem is that we have to be in the country so that Mr X can be given permanent residence. Adelaide isn't panning out too well for him and at the moment the Junior Primary positions are pretty dead.

So here we are, struggling with my current wage but we're together so the phone bills have gone down...I guess it all evens out =) (as you can see Mr Y has rubbed off on me and I'm just grappling to find a positive hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment